Early voting is a convenient way to cast your ballot in this election!
You Hold The Power: VOTE!
Select your county for early voting information
Important Election Dates
August 10: First day to request a vote-by-mail ballot
September 29: First day of early voting by mail and at temporary election sites.
- You may receive a ballot in the mail starting on this date.
- You may go to an election authority’s office or other temporary locations to vote.
October 23: Last day to register to vote online
October 24: First day of early voting at permanent election sites, which are open on weekends and holidays.
- You may register to vote at an election site by presenting two valid forms of identification, including one showing your residential address.
November 3: Last day to apply for a vote by mail ballot
November 7: Last day for early voting and last day to apply for a vote by mail ballot at an election authority’s office or election site
November 8: Election Day – last day to vote in-person and last day to postmark a vote by mail ballot.
- You may vote at a polling place between 6 AM and 7 PM.
- You may register to vote at a polling place by presenting two valid forms of identification, including one showing your residential address.
Make your plan to vote early for Lauren! Bookmark this site and share it with your friends and family in IL-14!